GD-1000 Gel Doc$0.00
Axygen® Gel Documentation systems easily capture publication quality, 16 bit TIFF images. The systems are quick to set up and have an intuitive user interface for image capture, annotation, and contrast adjustment. Images are easily saved and opened in common gel analysis software for more detailed analysis.
- Auto exposure—you never have to manually manipulate the camera
- Ready-to-use—just connect the computer (computer not included) and load the software
- Long-life dual wavelength transilluminators
- Exceptionally high resolution (5.4 MP) camera
- The cabinet is compact with an ultra-violet (UV) cut-off switch to prevent exposure to UV light if the cabinet door is opened while the UV light is on.
VT-255-L-R 250 μL$0.00
For Agilent and MGI Tech Automation Systems
Researchers are working diligently to gain greater insight and a better understanding of SARS-CoV-2
(COVID-19). It all starts with having the right tools for the job. Robotic tips are critical for the scientific
discovery process when it comes to high throughput diagnostic workflows and research-based testing
The new Axygen® Maxymum Recovery® tips have been developed to work with the Agilent/Velocity11
and MGI Tech automation systems, which can be enabled for the high throughput of magnetic beadbased
RNA extraction of biological samples or pre-configured and qualified to automate high throughput