GD-1000 Gel Doc$0.00
Axygen® Gel Documentation systems easily capture publication quality, 16 bit TIFF images. The systems are quick to set up and have an intuitive user interface for image capture, annotation, and contrast adjustment. Images are easily saved and opened in common gel analysis software for more detailed analysis.
- Auto exposure—you never have to manually manipulate the camera
- Ready-to-use—just connect the computer (computer not included) and load the software
- Long-life dual wavelength transilluminators
- Exceptionally high resolution (5.4 MP) camera
- The cabinet is compact with an ultra-violet (UV) cut-off switch to prevent exposure to UV light if the cabinet door is opened while the UV light is on.