QIAamplifier 96$0.00Cat No./ID: 9002991QIAamplifier 96 (230 V)Fast cycling, high performance thermocycler with a 96-well block and a color touchscreen interface for end-point PCR requirements. 230 V power specification.The QIAamplifier 96 is intended for molecular biology applications. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of a disease.
QIAamp Viral RNA Mini Kit (250)$0.00
Cat No./ID: 52906For isolation of viral RNA from cell-free body fluids
- Rapid isolation of high-quality, ready-to-use RNA
- No organic extraction or alcohol precipitation
- Consistent, high yields
- Complete removal of contaminants and inhibitors
The QIAamp Viral RNA Mini Kit simplifies purification of viral RNA from cell-free body fluids with fast spin-column or vacuum procedures. Viral RNA binds specifically to the QIAamp silica membrane, and pure viral RNA is eluted in either water or a buffer provided with the kit. Purification can be fully automated on the QIAcube Connect.
Cat No./ID: 911026For nanoplate-based digital PCR applications
- Fully integrated system
- Scalable format (1-, 4- and 8-plate instruments)
- Advanced multiplexing capabilities (up to 5 plex)
- Flexible sample throughput
- Comprehensive results in under 2 hours
The QIAcuity Digital PCR System is designed to deliver precise and multiplexed quantification results for mutation detection, copy number variation (CNV), gene expression studies, gene-editing analysis, and many more. This nanoplate-based system seamlessly integrates a standard dPCR workflow of partitioning, thermocycling and imaging into a walk-away automated platform with minimal hands-on time.
The system is used in conjunction with the QIAcuity Nanoplates and Accessories.
Explore the virtual demo to learn more about QIAcuity.
Cat No./ID: 9001580For outstanding performance in real-time PCR
- Outstanding thermal and optical performance due to rotary format
- An unmatched optical range spanning UV to infrared wavelengths
- State-of-the art analyses supported by user-friendly software
- Low maintenance and maximum convenience due to robust design
- High performance in multiple applications with QIAGEN assays
QIAGEN’s real-time PCR cycler, the Rotor-Gene Q, combines multiple optimized design features to provide the outstanding performance and reliable results that your research demands. Together with optimized QIAGEN kits for real-time PCR, the Rotor-Gene Q enables streamlined analysis for a wide range of applications. Q-Rex Software is operating and analysis software for life science qPCR applications. A choice of plug-ins lets you add new functionality without affecting established workflows.
Explore the virtual demo to learn more about the Rotor-Gene Q.
QuantiNova Pathogen +IC$0.00For ultrafast, simultaneous detection of viral RNA/DNA and bacterial DNA, including internal control
- Preoptimized internal controls at no extra cost
- 4-plex (RT)-PCR for detection of both pathogen targets and internal control
- Unique two-phase hot-start procedure for convenient room-temperature setup
- Stable RT included in the master mix, providing one easy-to-use protocol
- Visual pipetting control to minimize errors
Cat No./ID: 208654QuantiNova Pathogen +IC Kit (500)For 500 x 20 µl reactions: 2 x 1250 µl QuantiNova Pathogen Master Mix, 1 x 500 µl Yellow Template Dilution Buffer, 1 x 1000 µl ROX Reference Dye, 3 x 1.9 µl RNase-Free Water, 2 x 1500 µl Nucleic Acid Dilution Buffer, 1 x 250 µl Internal Control RNA, 1 x 250 µl Internal Control DNA, 1 x 1000 µl IC Probe Assay
QIAquant$0.00For fast and high performance real-time PCR in a 96- or 384-well format
- Fast cycling protocol, down to 30 minutes for 40 cycles
- Multiplex detection of up to 5 different targets
- Temperature ramping rates up to 8°C/s
- Temperature uniformity down to ±0.15°C across the sample block
- Gradient function for assay optimization
Cat No./ID: 9003001
QIAquant 96 2plex (230 V)
High performance real-time PCR thermal cycler with 2plex detection system, 96-well block, software, and touchscreen interface. 230V power specification.
QIAcube Connect$0.00or fully automated nucleic acid extraction with QIAGEN’s spin-column kits
- Automates over 80 QIAGEN kits with over 140 standard protocols for the most frequently used applications
- Optional protocol customization expands the use to virtually any application
- Allows automated DNA, RNA and protein sample processing
- Eliminates manual processing steps
- Generates standardized results
- Enables quick response times and remote run monitoring through the provided tablet
Cat No./ID: 9002864
Instrument, 1-year warranty on parts and labor