QIAamplifier 96$0.00Cat No./ID: 9002991QIAamplifier 96 (230 V)Fast cycling, high performance thermocycler with a 96-well block and a color touchscreen interface for end-point PCR requirements. 230 V power specification.The QIAamplifier 96 is intended for molecular biology applications. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of a disease.
Cat No./ID: 911026For nanoplate-based digital PCR applications
- Fully integrated system
- Scalable format (1-, 4- and 8-plate instruments)
- Advanced multiplexing capabilities (up to 5 plex)
- Flexible sample throughput
- Comprehensive results in under 2 hours
The QIAcuity Digital PCR System is designed to deliver precise and multiplexed quantification results for mutation detection, copy number variation (CNV), gene expression studies, gene-editing analysis, and many more. This nanoplate-based system seamlessly integrates a standard dPCR workflow of partitioning, thermocycling and imaging into a walk-away automated platform with minimal hands-on time.
The system is used in conjunction with the QIAcuity Nanoplates and Accessories.
Explore the virtual demo to learn more about QIAcuity.
Cat No./ID: 9001580For outstanding performance in real-time PCR
- Outstanding thermal and optical performance due to rotary format
- An unmatched optical range spanning UV to infrared wavelengths
- State-of-the art analyses supported by user-friendly software
- Low maintenance and maximum convenience due to robust design
- High performance in multiple applications with QIAGEN assays
QIAGEN’s real-time PCR cycler, the Rotor-Gene Q, combines multiple optimized design features to provide the outstanding performance and reliable results that your research demands. Together with optimized QIAGEN kits for real-time PCR, the Rotor-Gene Q enables streamlined analysis for a wide range of applications. Q-Rex Software is operating and analysis software for life science qPCR applications. A choice of plug-ins lets you add new functionality without affecting established workflows.
Explore the virtual demo to learn more about the Rotor-Gene Q.
QIAquant$0.00For fast and high performance real-time PCR in a 96- or 384-well format
- Fast cycling protocol, down to 30 minutes for 40 cycles
- Multiplex detection of up to 5 different targets
- Temperature ramping rates up to 8°C/s
- Temperature uniformity down to ±0.15°C across the sample block
- Gradient function for assay optimization
Cat No./ID: 9003001
QIAquant 96 2plex (230 V)
High performance real-time PCR thermal cycler with 2plex detection system, 96-well block, software, and touchscreen interface. 230V power specification.
QIAcube Connect$0.00or fully automated nucleic acid extraction with QIAGEN’s spin-column kits
- Automates over 80 QIAGEN kits with over 140 standard protocols for the most frequently used applications
- Optional protocol customization expands the use to virtually any application
- Allows automated DNA, RNA and protein sample processing
- Eliminates manual processing steps
- Generates standardized results
- Enables quick response times and remote run monitoring through the provided tablet
Cat No./ID: 9002864
Instrument, 1-year warranty on parts and labor