- Darkroom tab lets you select from UV 302, UV 365, Epi White, or Epi Blue (BL system only) light sources, as well as an optional Trans White light illumination tray.
- Auto Exposure tool calculates the optimal exposure time with just a single click. You can also use the Slider tool to manually adjust the exposure time and view an updated live image.
- Select ROI tool allows you to select a region of interest. The Auto Exposure calculations are only based on the selected region. This feature is especially useful for gels that have either intense or faint bands.
- Band Excision tool allows you to temporarily override the safety precautions in the system to view the gel with the lights on.**
- Imaging tools include crop, rotate, resize, contrast, saturation, and zoom. Annotation tools include a variety of text and drawing tools. Finished images can be saved, printed, emailed, or exported for further analysis.
- Transillumination bulbs last for 30,000 hours—which equals over 3.5 years if the bulbs were in continuous use.
- ** Always wear protective eyewear when working with UV light.