Climate chamber ICHeco for stability testing in accordance with ICH and GMP
- digitally controlled active humidification and dehumidification from 10 to 80 % rh
- Temperature range from – 10 °C to + 60 °C (models ICHeco / ICH), 0 °C to + 60 °C (models ICHeco L / ICH L), + 10 °C to + 50 °C (models ICH C)
- 1 model variant – TwinDISPLAY
- double doors as standard: Prevention of contamination and drops or rises in temperature with an optimal view of the chamber load through wide-area interior glass doors
ICH stability testing (Q1B, option 2) in the climate chamber ICHeco L
In the ICHeco L climate chamber, stability tests in accordance with ICH guidelines Q1B, option 2, can be performed, thanks to an illumination unit. Fluorescent lights with cold white light (daylight: light colour 865, 6,500 K) and UV radiation in the spectral range of 320 – 400 nm. Daylight and UV light comply with standard illuminant D65.
Controlled CO2 input in the climate chamber ICH
The climate chamber ICH C offers ideal conditions, especially to test building materials and concrete. Thanks to the electronic CO2 control with automatic neutral position (NDIR measuring system) and an adjustment range of 0 -10 %, you can use it to carry out long-term tests to determine the depth of carbonation in concrete without bulky, costly and power-guzzling test chambers.
Climate-friendly refrigerant CO2 ensures better cooling performance
The climate chamber ICHeco is extremely powerful and environmentally-friendly. Compared to appliances with refrigerant R134a, it scores with faster change speeds during cooling. The Memmert climate chambers ICH / ICH L / ICH C with refrigerant R134a will be available in parallel.
A Memmert ICHeco climate chamber offers unique advantages
- CO2 Refrigerant (R744) is climate-friendly
- intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- temperature and humidity ramps programmable via AtmoCONTROL software
- almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- a wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and software AtmoCONTROL
- 3 years guarantee worldwide
Temperature-humidity working range ICHeco
Not all climate chambers are the same. The humidity content of the chamber load, the ambient conditions and the respective temperature-humidity working range are decisive factors in the selection of the right appliance. In the adjacent diagram, you can see the possible temperature/humidity combinations for our climate chamber ICHeco.
Within the respective temperature-humidity range, condensation-free permanent operation is possible. To which extent condensation may occur in the threshold range depends on the humidity content of the chamber load and the ambient conditions.
This seems not to be the appropriate device for your temperature-humidity-working range?
See the other Memmert climate chambers.