For use with paste-like materials, gels and fluids
Vane spindles are typically used for paste-like materials, gels, and fluids where suspended solids migrate away from the measurement surface of standard spindles.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Minimal disruption of sample during spindle immersion
- Keeps particles in suspension during testing cycle
- Viscosity data includes complete flow curve analysis
- Provides information on yield behavior at low rotational speeds
- Follows industry recommendations on length/diameter ratios for vane spindles
- 3-piece spindle set (V-71, V-72 and V-73) for versatile range capability
Vane Spindles can also available to purchase with an EZ-Lock spindle couple system. This option allows spindles to be quickly attached and removed, and may also help prevent against damage that can occur from frequent spindle changes or multiple users. Please contact Brookfield or an authorized dealer for additional details and part numbers. Existing Vane Spindles can also be retrofitted with a special coupling adapter. Please contact Brookfield or an authorized dealer for details and part numbers.