A laboratory water bath with the highest degree of safety
The Memmert waterbath is available in six model sizes and two performance classes. In addition to the Basic class for standard temperature control tasks, the Excellent version provides precise test procedures with a maximum of safety: electronic overtemperature control and a wide range of visual and acoustic signals; for example if the filling level is too low, for overtemperature, but also for input acknowledgement or to signalise the end of the programme. In the largest model, an optional circulation pump provides an even better thermal uniformity of the water.
- temperature range up to +95 °C (with Peltier cooling unit CDP115 from +10 °C)
- 6 model sizes (7 to 45 litres volume)
- extensive range of accessories: e.g. a Peltier cooling unit, flat or gable cover, shaking device, floor shelf, test tube rack
- state-of-the-art control technology
- optional water level control
- high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing